KPCC & LAist:
- Is LA’s Homeless Service System Working? Not For This Man
- Project Roomkey Has Placed 9,400 Homeless People Into Temporary Hotel Rooms. Now What?
- Government-Run Homeless Camps Could Come To LA
- Are Voters Angry Enough About Homelessness To Start Voting Out Incumbents?
- LA County Hospitals Were Told To Stop ‘Dumping’ Homeless Patients, But Their Options Are Limited
- LA’s Rules About Where Homeless People Are Allowed To Sit And Sleep Could Get Even More Complicated
- After The Mayor Visited Their Homeless Encampment, They Lost All Their Belongings
- That Was Your Second (Earthquake) Warning, Los Angeles. Get Some Extra Water. Now
- Homelessness Is Getting Worse In Southern California. Here’s Why
- LA Will Spend $30M This Year On Homeless Sweeps. Do They Even Work?
- The Far-Reach Of The 9th Circuit’s Decision To Stand Firm On Landmark Homeless Case
- Meet The Angelenos Who Aren’t Waiting For The Government To Address The Homelessness Crisis
- Is The Skid Row Typhus Outbreak A Manufactured Crisis?
- Here’s What Happened When Presidential Candidate Jill Stein Tried To Meet Mayor Garcetti
- Visiting The Site Of L.A.’s Most Deadly Disaster: The Collapse Of The St. Francis Dam
- L.A. County Is Proposing To Tax Millionaires In Order To End Homelessness
Curbed Los Angeles (R.I.P.):
- After two hit-and-runs, LA bike riders are shaken, plead for safer streets
- As friends, family mourn cyclist killed by speeding driver in South LA, deaths rack up
- “I hate to use the words ‘acceptable loss'” — LA taps the brakes on Temple Street road diet
- Fewer people are taking transit in LA—here’s why
- Will LA’s next light rail line strand riders in the Arts District?
- Valley neighborhoods planning for more density around future transit stations
- Are LA’s Road Diets In Jeopardy?
- City leaders: Angelenos don’t understand just how deadly LA’s streets are
- How Metro plans to spend $6.6 billion over the next year
- Elon Musk convenes first public presentation on his LA tunnels
- Is Metro ignoring a rail line that could connect LA’s Westside to Orange County?
Capital & Main:
- Why Has Los Angeles’ DA Been Slow to Expunge Old Cannabis Convictions?
- Living Homeless in California: Can Washing Up Transform Lives?
- Living Homeless in California: The Hard Work of Finding Work
- Living Homeless in California: The Road Back to Housing Often Starts With a Job
- The Video Steve Mnuchin Didn’t Want You to See
- San Diego Has Gotten Hundreds of People Off the Streets. Now for the Really Hard Part.
- Here’s Why Wildfires Will Only Get Much, Much Worse
- Want to Buy an Old CIA Rendition Jet?
- Why Remembering Japanese-American Internment Matters
- A Republican Congressman Holds A Town Hall, But Doesn’t Seem To Be Able To Hear
- Instead of Trashing Homeless Camps, Oakland Is Providing Them With Trash Pickup
LA Review of Books:
- What We Know About the Mentally Ill Homeless Man Killed by the LAPD
- Inside the Small California Town with a Lot of Prisons, But Not Much Opportunity
- This Is What Happens When You Die Alone In LA
- What Do You Say to the Man Who Gave You an Abortion Against Your Will?
- Another Alleged Rape Victim of the Yoga Guru Breaks Her Silence
- The Rehab Guru Whose Clients Claim They Were Used as Drugged-Up Sex Slaves